Well, here we are, down to our top three R/K moments of the year. We’re both list-makers so these kinds of projects just come naturally. And we both love to then talk about what’s on said lists, so there’s that. Add in that it’s about Rob and Kristen and we should be thanking you for indulging us in our
obsessionhobby. So, thank you and we hope you enjoy.
Without further blathering on, let’s do this.
ICYM: Moments 4 thru 11-
OK, now we’re really ready…
- Kristen: I auditioned while I was doing Adventureland in Pittsburgh and um, I spent like four hours in a room with Catherine and by the end of it sort of went like, I think we should go, I think we're being really weird...I sort of left knowing that I had the part and um, the next step was finding this guy. [to Rob] Take it from there...
- Rob: Yeah, I went to do a meeting at Catherine's house in Venice...
- Kristen: The address is...
- Rob: [laughs] And I uh, read with Kristen for I don't know, like four hours as well, like three hours or something and um, with a ton of different scenes I think...I remember doing different stuff. We did a couple of the scenes that are in the movie like the biology scene and um...some other scene, that was in the garden? I don't know what it was about, lots of prancing.
- Kristen: What?! Listen man, you better watch it. This is near and dear.
- Rob: What? No, I was.
- Kristen: We did no prancing.
- Rob: That's how I got the part. What's wrong with prancing? And uh, no it was really cool, it was really fun and it felt like a very different movie to what I thought it was going to be, after I met both of them. And um, yeah then I sent a really asskiss-y letter to Catherine Hardwicke which I've never done before or since. I sent that... and she called me back and said-
- Kristen: And I convinced her that it was definitely the right idea.
- Rob: [laughs] Thanks for taking my punchline.
- Kristen: Sorry.
Happy Flashback Day! We’ve hit the Top Five R/K moments of the year now, so we’re in the home stretch. This week, we’ll recap our number five and four moments and wrap things up next week with our top three. In case you missed:
We’re back to continue the countdown of our favorite Rob & Kristen moments of 2011. In case you missed the first two posts, here is Part I - Wrapping BD in St. Thomas and Hobos Talk About Sex and here is Part II - Hobos Talk About Each Other (#MBFiE) and Grauman’s Hand & Footprint Ceremony.
And here is R/K being cute
and drunkand handsy and cute:
Which brings us to Moments 7 and 6 on the countdown. Without further ado…